Website is working in a trial mode

(Old version)
twitter icon
linkedin icon

To continue studies at TSU, a foreign national/stateless person (aspiring student/MA candidate/student/PhD candidate), who has received education in a foreign country, has to fill in application forms (TSU application; EQE application).

Annex N1 – TSU application form;

Annex N2 – An application addressed to the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (authenticity and recognition of an educational document issued in a foreign country).

If an application is submitted by another person, a letter of attorney should also be submitted (attached);

If an application for admission concerning a person under 18 is submitted by a parent, a notarized copy of the birth certificate must be submitted (attached).

(Service fee - EUR 100, bank account/requisites)